The Chronicles of Etinerra
Enonia Shops and NPCs
Enonia Shops, Locations and NPCs
Shops and Locations
- Acater/Provisioner – Kristian Sion
- Apothecary – Shaera Moroni, Isrisu’s daughter. (Isrisu was a seer, had prescient visions of Enonia in 56/57AD)
- Baker – Elena Nasha’Lesevers, Turgon’s wife
- Blacksmith – Kelofus Finnsson
- Bookseller – Parabellum, former adventurer (PC of Richie), inherited the shop from Asgrim.
- Carpenter – Thjodolf Asgrimdar, lost legs to kobolds. Follower of Vanir. Loves to play card games.
- Copyist/Scrivener – Volund Szabo, also serves as Roehm’s taxman during the taxation days.
- Drover – Horse seller – Hedwig Symon
Mug & Pot – Rirallo McKaine, Family owned the Mug and Pot for 4 generations. Waitresses/Cooks: Eusty, Phaedi, Naeldi
- Jeweler – Siralnu Demko, very cautious, suspicious merchant who may be fence for Thieves Guild – if there is one…
- Leatherworkers – Shaya Keye
- Oynter/Oil Seller – Amystal Thome
A Stitch In Time – Lena, Hera, Avara Travane – sisters, fine goods and dresses
Sturdy Cloths – Marc, Tullyn, Jacko Natele – brothers, common clothing
The Conjurer and the Duchess – Tyrasue Scyra, finest tavern and quality of drinks is high
The Eagle’s Alehouse – CLOSED FOR NOW – cheap and simple establishment
The Fox’s Flagon – soldier’s establishment
The Militiaman and Bawd – A bar of ill repute. Ward Midan, owner, may be member of Thieves Guild.
The Roaming Cleric’s Tavern
The Sword and the Flagon
- Temple of Light
Averin Saint-Leger – High Priest of the Temple, dour woman.
Shops/NPCs at Enonia Keep
- Armorer – Coryn Folkes
- Bowyer – Fenus Gilbert
- Fletcher – Kies Timm
- Weaponsmith – Smolosu Rorssen, former bandit, serving 10 year sentence as weaponsmith for Roehm.